Sunday, December 16, 2012

HEALING!

SUNDAY! Good morning to all! I pray that you are awaken with your first partner of this new day, your God, ,then it is off to a day of greatness, for all days are great, maybe you just haven't looked beyond yourself! Be ever so thankful for being a citizen of this country, whom I give mouth discipline to,,, quite a bit,,and believe in what I say, BUT,, it is still the greatest country on this great earth of our Almighty God,, and I thank Him for it , each and every day that I awake!,, Although we think we are poor, we should look at some of the other outlaying countries and their housing, clothing and their food supply ,,then bow your head again,and again, and thank HIM for what you have, for without Him, you would have nothing! Now, again, good morning, and have a great God's day to all!!! Prayer: for those in Connecticut , for God to start the healing!!! Thought for the day: "You really shouldn’t say ‘I love you’ unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.” This was a quote from Jessica, an 8 year old! HEALING!! Our news media needs to report the news, even a tragedy as that of Newton , Connecticut , once, and let us know just what happened, then they need to get on to other news, even report some good, news, instead of 24/7 of feeding off these victims emotions, and not letting them do their grieving, their getting help, and putting their live back together... quite calling out ,"gun control", for they have the microphone and the spread-abilty to make their point. You and I only have our arm-chair comments, and they usually don't make it out of the room.. and I say to all of those reporters, and to all of those "gun-controllers" , what do you want in your hand when that "somebody" bursts down your door, and points a gun at your family.. a microphone , or a gun? You must decide that, but you, do you get it, you, not that pesty reporter who can't even think of anything except to reap popularity, like a buzzard,,, off those victims!,,, For all the wrecks on the highways by drunks, do you take the cars off the highways,, or knives off the tables at restaurants, or hammers out of the work shop, NO! EVIL KILLS, not the instrument! I just ask you to pray for them, the victims, help them in any way you can, but let's do just that, HELP , PRAY, AND leave politics on the ground for right now!!!! Will you join me and pray FOR THE HEALING TO BEGIN WITH GOD AT THE HELM,,, AND CONTINUE, WITHOUT THE MAJOR NETWORKS HELP!!! Lord, I pray for all the victims of this world, and I place each, in Your confident hands as I do the world, for we are yours , and it is your world. amen John HIcks Yes, I do look at the 15 minute news , given in so call thirty minutes,,, and then I run a "God Filter" and move on, with Him, my God! Who do you choose to listen to and to follow? This is my opinion and mine only!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment