Wednesday, December 5, 2012

GOOD MORNING!

WEDNESDAY- Well, it is the middle of the week, called "hump" day! Time to plan your week-end! I would like to just say, "I woke up with the Lord today,,and I have planned my day around Him, as He will allow me to do the things I have asked for, and if HE does not, then I will still love Him and follow what other course He gives me",, The tomorrow, and the week-end? I will just pray to Him that His will be done, and then I will plan one day at a time,,, for tomorrow is not promised, only the second!! So, first consult with Him, then make your plans,, for whatever,and when ever,, but listen to the consultant, He is in charge,, don't just jump off that "hump" with-out a parachute,,so make a plan, but make it with God ,,,as I said above, He is in charge of the jump from today to tomorrow, and He gave you the brains to ask Him for your parachute to a soft landing, and/or a landing at all...(well some He gave brains,, others , He gave them plenty of space).. so have a great and blessed middle of the week day, and the future , both of you,,,,,and keep a sharp watch for those in flight with the all too much space, for they are not the ones to follow,,, o.k.? I think the above is enough for today!,, How about you? Lord, watch over us all,,,as we tread through YOUR world,,and please,, guide our steps, so we can smile if You should decide to walk in our "left steps", and we would be proud for You to do so, and not have to turn our heads in shame... amen John HIcks Living with,, and for the Lord! What are your first place goals of your life? Make a choice, it is yours, and yours alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment