Friday, December 14, 2012

TGED

FRIDAY! TGIF! TGED! Slept late ,AGAIN!!! and there it was , as I awoke, my Lord beside me, and the aroma of the coffee, hot and done, so as my feet hit the floor(and jarred the house), I was up and off to the pot,,,coffee pot that is,, and as soon as I fixed it, took a swallow, I turned, and said , "wow! Lord You sure know how to start a persons day"... and then off to this thing here, just a sipping and smiling!! How did your day start? WITH A BIG SMILE, TGED!!! Yes, today is "Thank God , It's Friday"!, and I always like Perry Livingston's' symbol even better, TGED, Than God Every Day"... How many really and truly do this? With real feeling, deep down , talk to God? and how many ever just close your eyes, and say a real deep and meaningful, "thank You God for my all!" ,, really, who really does.. the majority, or the lesser of our population, and I only ask this of the people in the USA.. How many are "professed Christians" , and how many are,," real , and active Christians"? Now , I ask you today,, to please stop this day, and make plans to stop and do this each and every day of your remaining life... WITH A BIG OLE SMILE, YOUR HEART RIGHT,, YOUR SOUL GIVEN, SAY A BIG THANK YOU GOD... FOR MY ALL !!!!!! TGED!!!!! Lord, I say it now, "Thank You for my all, and I thank You for this world, and Your saving Grace"..amen John HIcks I have said this before, and I will do it again, and again,, branding it into the brains of all I meet, and all I talk to,,TGED! Thank you Perry ,for giving me this! May all have a great day with the Lord at your side, each and every day, don't wait on just Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment