Friday, December 7, 2012

LONG TONGUE LIAR, satan

FRIDAY! Waking up this morning , and then after saying hi to the Lord, and each other, we both had to say, hey, today is our Carley's birthday, she is eight, and just as beautiful a young lady as I have ever seen, so I just have to say again, a Happy Birthday Carley,! Now to take a sip of that good ole coffee, and start my day!! I pray that all will have a great day, and that God will bless you greatly!!! Prayer of Thanks: To my God,, for sending us a Savior, His own Son, Jesus,,so that we might have a way to Heaven and also sit by Your side. LONG TONGUE LIAR, satan Just how long is satans tongue? It is never ending, it will lap, around this world more times than you can count in a life time,,,, oh yes, he travels world wide, up and down, never sleeping , never resting, trying for every soul in this world.. he wags, and he wags, more that a puppy dog tail wags... now that is a lot of wags.... right? How do you stop this long tongue liar satan? You stop him from wagging to you by accepting the "non-lying tongue fence" ,, and that is Jesus Christ! With Jesus , satan cannot penetrate, and that will stop the wagging of that tongue, and put the real truth in your mind, your heart, and your soul,, Jesus will make you free, and nothing comes out of Jesus , that is not from God also, and that is 100 per cent truth, no lies, only love and more love.... now you make the choice, STOP THE LONG TONGUE LIAR, satan, BY ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR ONE AND ONLY SAVIOR!!!! Thank you again Lord, for Jesus , and Your love gift to us, for the fence against satan, amen Note: Incorrect computers dictionary: each time I hit the spell check ,, it says I have spelled satan wrong, it says I should put a capitol S on satan, for it is a proper noun. Well as I have said before , he is not proper to me and does not deserve to be written with a capitol s...and only in a mistake will I ever give him that pleasure of capping him, for he is not proper!! How do you feel on this dictionary..& those who made them. John HIcks Fence up, by the Grace of Jesus! Come through that gate and join me,and make a choice,, that lasts a lifetime, and an eternity, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment