Tuesday, November 6, 2012

YOUR VOTE YOUR CHOICE , BOTH!

TUESDAY! BIG DAY FOR THE USA... IT IS ELECTION DAY! Yes, today, WE, all get to elect a president, of the peoples choice,,,and I think by the past "thoughts" ,, all know my vote, but it is a freedom, so go do yours.. as you wish, I just ask that you pray to God Almighty, before you mark your ballots.. then we will have put out our trust and our faith in Him... but first things first this morning!!! I ask you to not vote for a Savior, I ask you to "ASK FOR YOUR SAVIOR" JESUS CHRIST,,,, to walk with, and to participate with you in all you do this day, and all the days of your life! If you will invite Him in,, He will never turn His back on you, nor let you ever fall to sin again,, so I have asked, will you? I did this earlier than now, and every morning, for when my eyes open , I know they will open to a fine day of His, or they will open right in front of His throne,, so it is a win, win,, situation, when you accept Him, as your one and only!!! Now, I am stopping to take a sip of my favorite drink, my cup of hot morning coffee, and to say, once again, I toast YOU, MY GOD! THE ONE THE ONLY GOD! AMEN! Have a great day with the Lord, that is ,,if you have asked Him along, and if you have not, then I ask Him to give you one any way!!! Prayer request: Jason Rippy , who is recovering from the West Nile Virus, please pray for complete recovery.. YOUR CHOICE, YOUR VOTE! BOTH! Just short today, ,as above , today you have a great opportunity to do two things in your life,,,and that is , accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, and put God first, and foremost in your life, if you have not already ask HIm in,,,, and the second thing is to Vote, and vote with your own heart,,, your own personal beliefs, even after all the commercials, the mud slinging, the lies ,piled high upon piles of lies, you get to make your mind, your heart, filter all this garbage out,and vote your consciences today... soooooo,,, on both counts, make them count , for the first is for life, and the second,,, could cost us our lives , as we know them today.... HAVE A GREAT GODS DAY, AND MAY HE BLESS YOU GREATLY! Lord, thank YOU, for the two choices, and that the first choice may always be you to all who reads this,, amen John HIcks Off to the doctor today, after my seven day "pack",, with its' "ups and downs", I pray it will be a better report, all is close to well, but not there,,, maybe He will turn me loose, and I can get back to doing!!! Then after the visit , we will tackle the polls, and cast our choice!! Again ,have a nice day, and don't forget to ask Him along, He wants to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment