Friday, November 23, 2012

SHOPPING!

FRIDAY! Yes, it is still red, and not black! I do not plan on being in that mad rush, so I will not change the color... I just slept till 6:00 this morning,, no camping out, jsut warm and snugly,,,, then my regular cup of coffee,,, nice and hot! Wow, am I glad of my "red" Friday,, , how are you spending yours? I am still reeling of a great meal,, with our daughter, Terri and her family, the others of the family on the phone, and still thanking my God for my all... God bless all on this great Friday!!!! Oh, yes, it is now time to start Christmas ,, one season at a time, right? Prayer Report: Gerald Turner , a very good friend of mine, has been through surgery, and all is well with him , and I am glad , for the Lord has blessed him, many,, many times... Please pray for those in our jails, whether they are in for great crimes, or just simple ones. ,,pray that God will choose to prevail over them , and let's don't judge what we don't know... for only He can really judge,, SHOPPING WITH JOY! Black Friday Shopping is for those who want a bargain,, and I cannot blame anyone who wants a good bargain ..but to curse, stomp, push , fight, carry guns, die, yes some was stomped to death, others threatened with guns,,, not a bargain in my eyes! But all to their choice,,, but I will do mine in the "JOY" of the "REASON"... and give according to the Wise Men,, with LOVE ,and RESPECT to whom I choose to give to,,, and I ask one other question, if these stores can afford to sell at this price at one to two days ,,,, and the economy is in the toilet, why not do it every day,and then maybe make more by moving volume? Does it not bother you to see a T.V. at sale price of 150 dollars, on sale, when you bought one there and the day before at 300 dollars.....feel like you have been robbed, folks it is called greed! We need to really , re-examine our values, and SHOP FOR THE JOY OF THE REASON OF THIS COMING DAY!,, and not the savings , for our Father in Heaven did not discount anything on the Cross of His Son, so why should we discount on the birth,,, for it also was the start of the biggest Miracle of all times, the BIRTH OF OUR SAVIOR!! Lord, I pray , all will start this day off with the celebration of You, and not the present they seek, man-made! amen John HIcks Very opinionated ,,,and still asking about the economy,, for before the election, all I heard from both was economy,,, and now all I hear is to try to take away our first amendment.... oh well ,here I go again, opinionated , right?

No comments:

Post a Comment