Sunday, November 11, 2012

JESUS FENCE

SUNDAY! VETERANS DAY! This morning as we all woke up , we had two things ,,, first and foremost was , our God was at our bedside,,,the other one, was we had a "vet",, standing guard , somewhere ,,, our nations borders, a foreign country, yes standing between tyranny, and freedom,, so to my God, I give great thanks and to my brother and sister G.I.'s, I give my thanks also,, be safe,and may God guard you as He guards this Nation, these United States of America... amen!!!! PRAYER REQUEST: For all those serving in our Army, Navy, Marine Corps. Air Force, may God protect them, an bring them home,and those he has spared, and brought home, let Him be at their side at all times, holding their hands as they re-adjust to home life,, and for those wounded, we will never know that sacrifice ,, so I give my thanks, and I ask for all to pray for all the G.I's , present and past, for I was one, and still am, in heart,, so let's all pray for these brave men and women as they stand in harms way, just for you,, and I! Thank You God for them, and please protect them... A JESUS FENCE! Short this morning. How do you keep satan away from you ,, and with-stand temptation? You accept Jesus as your personal Savior, give Him your heart and your soul,,, and put all your faith in Him...and then you pray daily , or more, to Him, and to our God.... now, you have built that JESUS FENCE, BETWEEN YOU AND satan and as long as you live, and have faith , Jesus will never let satan come across that fence.... believe me , for I guarantee it!!!!! God, I pray to You today, the thanks for Your Son, and for Your sacrifice in giving Him to us for our path to You, amen John HIcks CHOICE: Select or choose..... and that is a word that applies to all of us, as for the path of our life here, and our souls life in the here-after,, heaven or hell,, make a choice, for only we as individuals can make it, and I pray,, it is for Jesus, and ever-lasting life.. make it today, don't wait, for wait can be death!

No comments:

Post a Comment