Monday, November 5, 2012

BE A PALM TREE!

MONDAY! With a cup of Java in one hand ,my God at my side, for as I raised my head this morning ,He was already there waiting,,, (quite a big deal for me), I drink a little coffee, and I pray a lot,, for today, is a great day, for He has given it to me, with no strings attached , except love to be returned... and that is not hard at all... , and worry for nothing else, but I do ask God for one thing, as a human,, that tomorrow is His, and He has it planned, and only He can make it happen, so I tell Him, I don't worry, but, I sure hope He has some good news for us by the end of this election, so get out there and vote, America, for you are of a Nation at this time, still a nation under God's good nature, and we need to show Him we are appreciative!!! BE A PALM TREE Did you know that a palm tree is the tree with the most ability to with-stand high winds of a storm... It can bend almost to the ground, and most of the time, it will be back tall and straight in a few days of sunshine, with the palm leaves waving victory in the wind. We should all be like the "palm tree", stand tall in the storm of sin and corruptness,,,believe in God and Jesus,,, accept them as your only God, and a living God,,, when you do,, the sun will shine in you,,, you then can wave your arms in victory,,,stand tall with head high,,,be a living testimonial to Him .Go ahead , and plant your feet in solid ground of the Lord and be like a PALM TREE,, FOR OUR GOD ALMIGHTY!!! Lord, may we continue to stand tall, and deep rooted for You, and no matter the wind that satan may send, we will stand as yours , ever waving our love of You, thought we face death, we will not let anyone up-root our belief in You. amen John HIcks This is a "Thought For Today",,,that I put out on the day after the election of 08,, and it shows,, that yes , we stayed rooted, and now we have another chance to with-stand the wind of evil, and show God we still love Him, and we will,, no matter his choice, stand with Him again, & again, forever!!!! For His choice, will be His ,and I am for Him , no matter the cost... where and who do you stand with, ,,,your politician or YOUR GOD? Your choice,,,, and yours alone.... May God bless you in which ever one you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment