Friday, November 9, 2012

YOUR DAY!

FRIDAY!!!! Good morning!!! You , who are working and have jobs, M - F,, your day of waiting is here, and you will be starting your w/e soon!!!! For those who have to work today, it is still your day,,,for those who do not have a job, I pray you find one, & it is still your day also,,, and for those who are retired, , it is your day ,, for it is a day given by the LORD GOD, and folks , that make it a day for us all, for He is the Supreme Leader! He is the real president of all, HE IS GOD, AND THERE IS NO OTHER, WOW!!!! Have a great "YOUR" day!!! Prayer Request: Amanda Newby , who will have that heart repair today,, the hospitals got mixed up as to which one she was to be at and had to re-schedule,, so please say another prayer today, two won't hurt! Lord, I ask that this Nation come to You, and ask the question, "Will You Forgive Us of The Sins We Have Committed Over Time,, and Continue To Bless Us ?" I know , God, this is so selfish of a prayer ,but I believe in You, and I believe in this Nation, ,and that is why I ask, for the people ,, who does stand for You, and will die for you, just a I will.. amen John HIcks Today, a feeling of saying just a little is soooo big,, for He made this day, and He will make all days for you and for me as He sees them,, and by our actions....for He loves us, and longs for that return,, that He does not get enough of,, will you join me in sending love "upwards",, instead of inside of each of us? Have a great day with the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment