Monday, November 26, 2012

LISTENING AND LOOKING!

Thoughts For Today-Monday-11/26/12 Show Details MONDAY!!!! Good morning to all! Yes, I have my Lord with me, and my cup in my hand, heat turned up, (just a little,) and ready for the day,, just to see what my Lord has in store for me this , another day of His! Most people believe they make their days, their years. but God has made them , before we were ever born! Big subject to digest?... Well,, He made this world, and everything in it, ,and when He made Man, He put a stem cell in us all, and it is called "Laminin", and under the microscope,, it is shaped like a cross... Now on this great morning, just say, yes God, I know who is in charge, and only my actions,, and prayer will change anything, and that , if only You deem it,,not I, nor man,,,,,,so after you have said this, do as I,,, take a sip of coffee, or whatever it is you drink on a morning of awakening,, and just marvel and believe, and say, "Thanks God", again, & again!!! PRAY FOR: Those , in need of God, and that is,,,, our Nation! GOD IS LISTENING , AND LOOKING! God listens to us when we pray,, and also when we don't talk directly to Him.. so you need to watch what you say when you talk idly. He sees all we do,, and, it is all recorded in the book of life.. But ,, let me get to what I want to share today,, that GOD IS IN CONTROL!I am going to share some ex-certs from an e-mail that I got and I believe hits the nail on the head... here goes.. The children of Israel who turned from God time and time again,, only to realize their mistake, and then pray for forgiveness. Each time,, God would forgive them and they wold walk with Him for a time.. I am going to ask you all to join me in praying for our nation,, EVERY DAY,, not once,, but EVERY DAY! 2 Chronicles 7:14 In God's word, He states, "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." If we will pray for our nation,, it will change; and God will re-store us back to a Christian Nation. Our nation is on a slippery slope now.. and sliding down a bank of sin,, right to hell,, if we don't pray to God for help and forgiveness... it wil continue to slid ,, right into hell and destruction.. if you don't pray for God to forgive us, then get off your soapbox yelling for relief. Let's reset the "backbone of our country", and let us not walk away once it is re-set , but support this "backbone" ,, which is our LORD GOD! I challenge each of you to pray ,, each day,, and to ask others to pray with you ,,, and if we will do this,, we can turn this nation,, back to God, then He will pave the way we go from then on...Are you up to it,, are you "Christian" enough to do it,, are you a doer or a just a talker,, Will you pray and be not embarrassed to be a Christian,, in public?? Yes, today, tough,, to the point,, stand on solid ground,,, or slide on down... Closing with just a few numbers,,, 25 to the 5th power is 9,765,625,, wow,, if we all contacted 25,, we would sure send a lot of prayers to our Father, so what are you waiting on? He is LISTENING, AND HE IS LOOKING, AT OUR ALL!! Lord, I start today,, please forgive this nation,, instill in its' leaders to turn to you,, also all of your subjects who are here enjoys your gifts of plenty,, and as we pray,, let us always do so with humility and gratitude to You,, amen John HIcks The challenge is out,, want to join, or do you just want to sit in your bar,, your great boat,, your big car, your big house, in your big chair on your big *** , and let this nation fall? I say,, get up,, stand tall to our God,, and plead that He will forgive us,,,yes PLEAD,, for we are sinners.. How about it??? All of you have at least 25 people on your e-mail list, so I ask and challenge, each of you to send this to those 25 of your choice, will you? It's your world and your nation !!!! "These "Thoughts " were inspired back in 2009, by Meagan Gaff, and is never even more true this day,,, than then!!!! Reply to: Reply to john hicks Send

No comments:

Post a Comment