Sunday, November 25, 2012

WE ALL HAVE A JOB!!

SUNDAY- Waking to a great day, for I have awoken with my Lord at my side, and all my wants' have been granted ,,just for that awaking with Him,,, how about your wants this day,, did you get yours, for all you have to do is ask Him as you lay your head down, for a nights sleep, and that he will be with you through the night, and the next morning, and also for life, and He will be at your side,, so , if you have not,, go ahead and ask....... Feeling gratitude, and not expressing it,,,, is just like wrapping a present and not giving it! WE ALL HAVE A JOB, WITH GREAT PAY! Yes, my job is great,,,the pay is tremulously big,,, I am retired from my worldly job, so now you know that I have a Godly job, and so do you!!!! I had it all the time, but it seems that I had always put the other one first,, when I and we should have been putting the one with God first...and for those not retired , re-read this line! I have to work harder on this one, for it seems I have more "other input " from my associates of non-workers.... These days, it seems there are more of them. How does it feel to all of you , who are on this same work-force that I am on? Do you feel the more of ,, "it is all about myself ", than,, I want to share my life with God? He gave it to you to share, and have fun with you,, He did not give it to you to go out and walk over His name with your feet... He wants you to Love Him back and work for Him in testimony, and faith! Working harder at this job, is not tire-some, for there is no fatigue, only joy, at the end of the day, and you wake up ready, to go out and talk the talk, walk the walk,, of Him and not just yourself.. I don't mean, all you do is go out and talk , God this, God that,, but just include Him with you when you go about your daily chores, that of God go with me, not God wait here, I will be right back! Just a little come on with me and a thank You ,, that is all... is that too much weight for you? It is the bundle of goodness that you carry in your heart as you roam this old world each waking minute of your day... and that"goodness bundle" is God Almighty! The biggest bundle you will ever carry, yet the lightest bundle in weight, for faith is so light,, for it only takes a little .. but still the most importand bundle you will ever lift up and carry.... so now I ask you ,, ARE YOU ON YOUR JOB,, THE ULTIMATE JOB OF LIFE, WORKING FOR , AND NOT AGAINST GOD? I hope you all answered the above with a big , YES. YES!!!!!! Lord, I accept my job working for You first, world second, and I pray that all who reads this will do the same, amen. John HIcks Working as His servant ,has been good to me, for He watches over all I do..and when I slip, He just picks me back up, pats off the dust and dirt, and gives me His helping hand on the climb up,, and He will do the same for you, if you will just extend it out,,His is already extending towards you, don't you see it ,, sometimes you have to close your eyes to see that hand,, then grab hold of it, for the ride of life!! Your choice, please make it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment