Saturday, November 3, 2012

WHY NOT?

SATURDAY!!! Awake, clicked the heat , just a little , just to knock off the chill... pour that cup of , you know what,,, then I lower my head , and say just a small amount of words , for that is all it takes, Lord, as I take this sip, I say thank You, for not only this little sip, but for my all, for without You, I am nothing, and with You, I am everything, thank You my Lord,for being here by my side. Who are you doing your "morning thing" with? Yes , God, with You around, "Things Are Getting Better". Prayer Request: Please continue to pray for those in Sandy's path, and for more compassion out of that N.Y. mayor ... than a race... WHY NOT FOOD, CLOTHING, TENTS, TRAILERS, GENERATORS? We do need people raising money for these poor people who are cold, wet, and hungry,,, but why not spend the money,, that is spent on the gas used to just get these high officials to come do a survey, for enough is reported from the news for them to see the destruction, , unless they are blind, give to those who can distrubute,, the gas for generators, & parachute in food, water, coats, pup tents, for we can afford this, for we do it to other countries in bigger style,, Come on, politics,, go away, and common sense come froward, and let's help these people , get off your butts, send in Army tankers of gas, send in truck loads of "K" rations. Think!, Think!,,, for once with your heart and your head, not your "sitting down place",,NOW,, YOU OFFICIALS ,, GET THE LEAD OUT, AND LET'S RESCUE THESE PEOPLE,,, AND GET OFF T.V.,,, AND QUIT JUST TALKING ABOUT IT!!! AGREE? God, put the brains of these who can, into action, turn them on(that is their brain), and please help those in need, and for us on dry land, in a house, warm, clothed, fed,,,, well , we can wait for what ever we need, so please "re-bless" those in need, for You are the ultimate rescuer, & healer of all. . amen John HIcks Just wondering with all those "rock stars" , so warm and so well fed,(and I applaud them for wanting to help).. but why not trailer loads of food and clothing from those mansions they live in,,,,instead of a song, and some might just do that,,but .. I know , my opinion, and even if I am out in left field,,,, I have my glove(my heart) on,, in reverence, and not for self gain... I feel like sometimes,,, it is all about who gets more press, and really gives so little..

No comments:

Post a Comment