Saturday, November 10, 2012

A HEAVY LOAD!!!

Thoughts For Today-Saturday-11/10/12 Show Details SATURDAY! Yes, awake , the Lord with me, and my cup in hand, I feel like I have the world!!! Wow! When God is with you, and by request,,, and Jesus accepted, by request, the world ,even thought it is in a spin , in our nation , for now, we have our God, and if we will just have the faith that all the decisions are His, and stay faithful,,, our world will always be great, even during "hard times",, so join me this great Gods day,, and have a cup of java, or what ever you are drinking, and lets take God with us to where-ever our travels may take us this day,,,,,of His!!!! Prayer Report: Amanda,, well ,,no go,, again yesterday... hospital to go to,,,forgot to schedule her....now we hope , next Wednesday, but prayer can still be on-going for,, when ever!!! A HEAVY LOAD! We , today, think we are carrying a heavy load.. bills, hurts, of the soul, of the body, un-befriended ones, back-biting ones, sick, hungry, thirsty,, ,cold, lots and lots of hard heavy loads on our back , and on our minds...heavy, heavy! Now, stop and think ,, just how heavy was that Cross,,, after being beaten,, kicked, nothing but a girth about our body,, no water,,, up stone steps, then up the path to Calvary!! Finally a man steps out of the crowd, grabs the Cross, carries it on to the top. a woman out of the crowd ,,manages to rub a little moisture upon His lips,, as He went forward to hang on that Cross.. and NEVER ONCE, on that trip to death,,, did he cry out for help, nor curse the ones who sentenced Him to death and to carry that Cross on His back,, nor did He cry out hatred, nor lack of faith to His Father , our God, ..but carried THE LOAD OF THAT CROSS, and our sins,, knowingly , He was going to His death, so cruel of a death... Now, could anyone of us, carry that load? I think , we would say,, yes, but I know we would not, nor could not, we would fall, and we would cry out,, we would not make it..for our faith is not enough,,, so I say now , take your load,, and ask for help , and share it with Jesus, for He has carried the weight ,, He knows who is in charge, and He will help you to carry this load you have on your back, the load of life, the sins, you carry,,He will lift them from you, and give you relief, and a reservation for an eternity of rest! You, who are heavy laden, He will carry your burdens.... for only with Him can you make the climb, as He did!!!! Do you have the faith, to turn all of your problems, your load, to Him, accept Jesus Christ as your one and your only one, putting Him first in all you do,,and then LETTING HIM, ,CARRY THE HEAVY, HEAVY LOAD, YOUR SINS? Lord, I pray, that all will run, not walk to You, by way of Your Son, Jesus, and accept Him,and give their burdens to Him for removal, and seek Your Heaven,,, amen John HIcks Just a servant, and trying to influence all who I meet , to join me in my journey to testify of my Jesus, my God , in all I do, and I pray for His helping hand, and ask ,,all to join me in the spreading of His Glory, and His word....Have a great day, to all... Make a choice today, for it is YOUR choice, ,and YOURS alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment