Tuesday, November 20, 2012

THE CAMEL!

TUESDAY!!!! I awoke early, slipped and made my good ole coffee,, laid-ed back down, and then at 4:30, I heard this tapping on the head of the bed,, it was the angel I married, she was tapping to see if I was awake, so I tapped back, and then said "Yes , Lord thank You" and then a good morning to my partner and wife! The smell of coffee filled the house, and you all know ,, I was blessed and my day was made, for the Lord really loves us, and I know, for He and I spend the day, together and then I sleep with Him nested next to me.... how about you and your day, ? How is it starting, and ending,,with Him or without Him? Make a choice ,, for the real answer to this question is strictly up to you, and yours alone!! Have a great day with Your lord! IN THE PULPIT OF THE LORD! I must put this on today, from my Nephew Paul Hicks, who is a pastor.. While preaching , his youngest son , Luke was crying, so Paul just went and got him, cradled him in his arms , and then preached his sermon with his son cradled in his arms, which I know Paul, was the real word from God to all listening,, and little Luke,,well he remained quiet, happy, and sleepy,, God is wonderful !!!Thank you my ,nephew for sharing this great moment of life! CAMELS , WHEN THEY STOP! we need to be like the camels when they stop,, Lots of you may have heard this one before, I had not ,until Monday, and from my son , John, and it went like this, I felt like it was right for this Tuesday morning also.....I'll try to get it right John,,, What happens to a Camel when he stops? He gets on his knees, first,, then his master lifts his heavy load from his back,,,, then His master loads him back , with only the load he knows he can carry, never over-loading him, he then arises and is off to serve his master.... NOW, how about us, could we not take a lesson for this humble camel, and do as he does ,, TO OUR MASTER, GOD ALMIGHTY? God, I pray that all bow down to You, and pray to You for their burdens of sin to be lifted, and ask for the load You want them to carry,, and give You all the praises of life. Also, I ask Your blessing on this young preacher , that lets nothing stand in his way of a sermon , from You to all,, and plese protect Israel from all harm..amen John HIcks Today, I thank God for all my lessons of serving Him even more were granted to me yesterday,, I have made my choice, and I ask for you, if you have not,, to do so now, and to please make it asap, for no one can make it for you...... yes,, it is yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment