Friday, August 24, 2012

WHOSE FOOTPRINTS?

FRIDAY- Waking up is hard to do!!!! BUT, waking up with God at your side, and in your heart, is easy!
I choose the easy way out folks, and you know,, I am really glad I did, this morning,, and do every morning,
Sooooo,,,, I ask you,,,just how did you wake up this great day, and with who?

WHOSE FOOTPRINTS?

As you walk through the day, stop look to the side of you and see who is there with you. You can tell by just the footprints left as you walk, yours and,,,, sandal prints,,,, or hoof prints? Well,,, if it is hoof prints, or you don't see any prints, then you don't need to go get glasses, BUT YOU DO NEED TO GET JESUS, AND QUICKLY!

You never know when you just might trip and need someone to grab you, and keep you from falling and getting hurt,,,not someone to laugh at you, push you harder , and give you a stomp or two while you are down there....so look real good, and make a real good choice as to who you want beside you this day,and the rest of your life,, choice of yours and your alone,,, as to whose

THOSE FOOTPRINTS ARE!

Lord, thank You for being beside me, and leaving big footprints,,, and today I pray also, that all will call out to Your Son, Jesus, and ask Him to walk beside them also... and I give You, a great big thank You, for all You have given me and this great nation, amen

John HIcks
Choice made, and you? Remember, only you can make it, this is something no one else can do for you,,, so make it today,, CHOICE FOR JESUS!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment