Monday, August 13, 2012

Thoughts For Today

MONDAY! As I awoke this morning, I slowly got out of bed, walked to the coffee pot, made the coffee,, then thought,, as I could smell the aroma that was filling the house, I am so lucky, so fortunate, to wake up, free,, yes, free in more than one way. In a free world,, with freedom of speech. Freedom from enslavement(except my own failings), and most of all , the freedom to speak to God, silent, normal, or to scream His name, ask Jesus into my heart, with no ones' permission,,, but by choice, and that choice is mine,and mine alone! Is this not the greatest thing one could have, this freedom, this day? I ask all who feels the same, to thank God for it, and ask Him to let us to keep it,,for yes we have it, because "HE BUILT IT"... then gave it to us to cultivate in His honor,,, yes , he did!


I have , since I have started these thoughts, felt like God inspires me on what to write, and I have people who think not on this very statement, but that does not deter me, for if I let it, then it would be to sub-come to satan, and that , my God will not let happen, not matter what! So today , I feel like the above first paragraph;h is all that is needed to be written, and this little note here.. so I ask all to just say their prayers to their God, in the way they choose, and to then "waller" in His Love, for He has so much, and wants to give it out freely,, just call on Him and feel it,, o.k.?

Have a great God's day for all,,, is my prayer for this day!

John HIcks
Just one, who stands with many! Will you stand with us also, and that is to stand for our Lord and Savior , Jesus Christ, who died on that Cross , for you, and for me.. please come and stand by His side,, with us all.. a choice of yours, and yours alone, and do it publicly! (and feel free to comment )

No comments:

Post a Comment