Thursday, August 30, 2012

THE STATE OF OUR COUNTRY!


THURSDAY! Fifty two years ago today, I made a decision to stand between Freedom and aggression, and I became a Medic in the USAF.. a stand to say to these aggressors,, STOP, or go through me... I am thankful that there were millions standing with me... and I send out my gratitude to those who are there today, defending our freedom, & our rights.. I pray that God will continue to stand by their sides also...
Today, I ask for those who are not a member of Gods Army against satan, to think and make a choice today, to join this Army, for unless we all stand side by side with God as our Commander -In-Chief,, we are not going to win the battle,but with Him, we can win, we can do anything as long as we are all together, you, me, and HIM!!!! Will you stand , or will you sit?



Prayer Requests: Barbara's daughter, Lori, who had biopsies of her throat, and she was diagnosed as clear of cancer,, but the cut places in her throat are very painful, and hard to swallow... may she heal quickly...and for Barbara's Son-in-law, Loris' Husband, Frank,, who went for chemo, found out, he can not take anymore treatments, as his cancer has quit responding to chemo, and now the doctors must find some other treatment..Pray that God will supply these Dr's. the knowledge to treat Frank, both He and Lori have been down a long and hard road.. please pray for God to give them both a clearer road, and all the help they both need..

Although, I was told not to put put anything on these thoughts about our"Miracle Millie", she is in pain in numerous places, and suffers,, so I ask that , even if I get into trouble, we all pray a big prayer for this one, who prays for all, and leaves herself to last... God please help this lady through all....

THE STATE OF OUR COUNTRY!

Why don't these candidates talk of this country, leave their own personal feeling at home, and when they address the nation, campaign on the issues, and if it steps on toes,, it steps on toes! I believe that is where all our best presidents and leaders have come from....look at Billy Graham. He has preached the truth, receive billions of dollars, gave himself a set salary, and still holds His head high, free of all slander,, with God at his side, and on his side... So why do our leaders lie, afraid of those who disagree with them, and run from God, afraid to stand up for Him, at all costs? What we need is some fist pounding on these podiums, with the spirit of a "Reagan", who says what he would do, THEN DO IT!..that is the type of leaders we need, those who stand tall, and looks forward, and let the truth guard their back, and that is what we need in all of us , through-out this nation, PUT GOD BACK IN OUR TRUST, AND IN OUR SPEECHES AND OUR NATION,, and put down "those", before "those" put us down!!!!.... and folks that is what I think

OF THE STATE OF OUR COUNTRY,,,,

Lord, I pray for those above, and I pray for these United States of America! amen

John HIcks
That is all....... Make a choice , ride the white horse of the Lord,,, or grab hold of the donkeys tail,, and be dragged through the streets of destruction.. choices, ,choices.....

No comments:

Post a Comment