Thursday, August 9, 2012

ELECTIONS

THURSDAY! Yes, up and at 'em this great morning, with my Lord, my coffee, my freedom,, and folks , that is more than most of the world has to start with.... Jesus is everywhere,, but He is not being requested to set down, or to belong... and freedom , well that has to be fought for, then prayed for to keep , each and every day,, the cost , is from all, the faith is to Him that gives,, so with my Lord, my coffee, my freedom, I will pray that all others have this also, and that they seek the same Jesus as I do,,,Have a great awakening of this day, open your eyes, really open them,,, and have a great rest of this day,, and don't forget to invite Jesus with you ,,the rest of this day,,, and life also,,, O.K.?

Prayer Requests: For Sue Sanders, on her successful doctors visit at the Coliseum Hospital for esophagus corrections.. Pray that the treatment will be successful, and this treatment , will keep it open and working great!

Tina,, whose is having a bad time of her operations, out in California,, pray that her visit today will be good, and that she will not have to have more re-constructive surgery.. Tina, we are all praying for you, so keep up that strength,,, God is there with you, and you talk to Him, He will like that,, ...and we will be talking to Him also! Get well!

ELECTIONS!

Our nation is in an economical depression, for most, but the money spent of re-election of all these people, and the energy spent was ,,, "spent" in a way for the ones who needs help, needs jobs, food, housing, clothing, then we could start to come out of this depression..
Just look at the president, and their ability to raise money,, yet they bicker on the other ones taxes,, the job being done,,, Why not complete truth told, on SMALL , NOT SO MANY,, commercials, REAL TRUTH, NOT LIES,, and raise this money for those who really need it,,, does this job of President (or other political jobs) pay this kind of a return,, maybe not in the wage check, but maybe the side, or behind the public eyes?
You decide,, in November, but decide careful... our nation is on the line.. pray for the one who is really

FOR GOD AND COUNTRY,,AND NOT FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR OWN PERSONAL INDIVIDUALS,,

AND ,,,, PUTS GOD, AND PEOPLE BEFORE MONEY!

Lord, I pray for our country, and I pray that our elections, turn to truth, and that our candidates tell truths also, not lies. amen

John HIcks
I have heard enough,, how about you? Your choice,, your vote, and my to vote first and foremost is God Almighty,,, whose is yours? I feel like if we don't put Him back into our government, then it will fall.... and I know of some answers I will receive of "religion's" , but I am talking about the Christian Religion, and the Faith that it has,, and that is my belief... and my alone! or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment