Monday, August 20, 2012

Thoughts : Taking Him with You!

MONDAY! Rise up with the Lord, then you and He go through this day together , hand in hand, and as the day ends, and the time of night comes to lay your head down, thank Him for the day, and ask Him to be with you as you sleep through the night.
You can do this each day, if you will just ask yourself to commit to Him, , and if you will do this , then , one day,,, you will awake forever, and never want of anything!

Think about this, "rising with the Lord, and taking Him with you, in ALL you do all this day.. as you do ,,,just what ever it is you do....
Now, I think that sometimes "little" is much more than big , or lots, so today, not much, but a lot!, What do you think? For today , this is the thought I feel,,, each should read over and over, and digest it to the fullest! Have a great day, and thank Him for it!

PRAYER REQUEST: For , Shawn, in Pa. USA, who lost her husband, and for her children who lost their father.. Her husband came home, lay down upon a couch, and died of a heart attack! She now lives in a very small trailer, lost the house, and all they had, now giving her small pet dogs out for adoption, as she can no longer take care of them.. This lady needs many, many prayers, and I ask God to stand by her, and take away ,not only the grief ,but the hard times of life, and give her back what she needs... will you pray also?

God, I thank You for waking with me this day, and I invite you to walk with me for the rest of my days, and Lord, I ask a very special blessing to Shawn, who feels so alone and helpless this day.. amen

John HIcks
Headed to a good work-out, and then the making of "crosses" to give out for the glory of my God,, and yes, I have invited Him to come walk with me on that treadmill, and help swing that hammer!!! What do you have in mind for Him today? You have invited Him, to go with you today, haven't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment