Thursday, August 2, 2012

STANDING FOR ONES' OWN BELIEFS!

THURSDAY! Waking up to my usual, and it can get no better,, is why I repeat it,, first, waking up having my God and my Jesus beside me, and by my own choice, in a still , free nation,,,,, and second, is that great cup of java,, big cup, yes!








What and who did you wake up with this day, to start your "first day of the rest of your life"? It is a choice given to you, by the Master and the Creator, so you must make it, no one will make this one for you, so start your day off, with this choice, on your knees, head bowed in prayer, asking Him to be with you from now to then,, and then,,,,have a great Gods' day, given to you with all the love of this world, by Him!



Prayer Request: David Mckoy, a classmate of mine , who had cancer surgery on his eye, doctors said operation was a success, pray for him to continue in his healing, and may God continue to bless him!

Ray , Delores Nolls husband,,, still in the hospital, temp. is up and down, please pray for his complete recovery, and that he gets to come home real soon!





STANDING ON ONES BELIEF!





I have my own convictions of my religion, the belief in a real and living God, and that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that He came to this earth through a virgin birth, lived among those of this world, died on a cross, and rose from the grave in three days, showed Himself to a select few and ascended to Heaven to be by the right side of His Father, and lives still today,, and He is the only way, one can get to Heaven, and that is through Him! Now that this is my belief, and my conviction! We all have that right ,not only in the USA, but the world, for God has given this message to each of those who have heard His word and about Him, and for those who have not heard of His word, it is up to us to get that word to them, and until we do , then it is God who will take care of them until we do, and it is His business, until then.

Now, for a restaurant to stand up for their beliefs, and get the turn-out they got yesterday is great.. for those who do no like it, get out there and continue your demonstrations, but let those who differ , have theirs also, you have had yours , alone, for long enough! and for those who disagree with me, well that is your right, whether it is right or not,, I,, and you ,,,and we alone,,, will have to face that at judgment day,, and I will not judge you, but I will practice my beliefs, and if you want to know all those beliefs, pick up the Manuel and start reading, it is called the BIBLE! Now, I stand with the belief of the CEO, Dan Cathy, of Chick fil A , and also, the backing to Chick fil A from McDonald's, Wendy's, and KFC,,, and that is my belief, and I stand tall for it,,and you stand for yours... that is your choice, and I will go to God with mine, and you go to Him with yours, and God will be just, and that is my faith in my belief..so have a great life, rejoice in your beliefs,, and continue to



STAND ON YOUR OWN BELIEFS, FOR IT IS YOUR CHOICE,AND YOURS ALONE!



God, please continue to bless Your world,, and Your children,,,amen



John HIcks

Just stating some of what should be stated ,, and that is for all to stand up for their convictions, and don't let the few run over your rights, your belief in God, or what ever or whoever you believe, in, as for me ,,, ME AND MY HOUSE WILL SERVE THE LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment