Tuesday, August 21, 2012

THE EYES OF GOD!

TUESDAY! Good morning to all, and yes, I did sleep late this morning, and wow,, does it feel good!! Usually I don't ,but , well , this morning I did,, and with a good ole cup of java in my hand, I am ready to start my day, and yes, I have thanked my Lord for my day to start, and I have asked Him to join me in all I shall attempt to do today! If you have not, please stop, and re-consider, and just pray to Him , it will only take a short second or two, and just think how much time He is giving you, so give a little back this day!! O.K. ?

Prayer Requests: For the Hillock family who lost a 17 year old son ,, in a car wreck last night.
For Cheyenne Rose, a small newborn infant in ICU, wrapped in all of modern technical apparatus, please pray for God to continue to keep Cheyenne wrapped in His arms.


THE EYES OF GOD!

We look in the mirror , and we see ourselves,, and we look at all our features. Oh, you don't? Well , I will guess if you don't , it is because you are standing behind a great distraction, and you can only see part of yourself.. For we all are of ourselves, and just don't admit it most of the time to anyone, but ourselves, and yes this includes me , so I am just as conceited to myself,, as all are,, admit or not!
Now we know that at some time of this day, we all will be looking into a mirror,, and I will ask only one question and that is this,,, are you happy with what you see? Not the image, but the person? Changes a lot of answers,, right?
Now , for today's "kicker",,, ask yourself this question,, God is looking down on us all, each and every minute of the day, & night..... within His eyes,, second question of the day, are you satisfied with what

HE SEES OF YOUR REFLECTION TO HIM, THIS DAY, THIS MINUTE, THIS PAST OF YOURS?

If your answer is no... then pray to Him for , forgiveness, and change within you,and then He will give you that choice, of change, and the next and last question of the day, and the third question of this day, will you stop and pray, either way, to Him, this day?

God, forgive me of my sins, and God forgive those who have sinned against me, and Lord give us all the strength to do your work, and live up that "made in Your image, amen

John HIcks
Enough! Have a great and blessed day, and may God be with you in all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment