Friday, August 3, 2012

GOD MADE US ALL

FRIDAY- Wake up and thank God that you are in a nation of freedom of speech, and a chance to say , God I believe in You, and Your Son, and I accept You and Him, as my only God,,,, and then go out there in HIS world, and have a great day,, and stop, look around , up and down, then say a great big "THANK YOU GOD"!

GOD MADE US ALL!

Yes God made us! First , He made man, then He made mans' help-mate, woman! Just plain and simple! When they sinned, HE took them out of the Garden,, and then they were to toil the land for the rest of their life, and then they would go back into the dust,, from where man came from.... He did not make a man to be lovers with another man, nor a woman with another woman.. those that choose this type of life are making a choice,,just as you and I are,,, on accepting Jesus Christ,, so don't anyone tell me that God made these people like they choose to be.. for He did not make that killer of the theater,, He made them, they choose the way of their action,, so let's all get off the soap box of that mis -conception of HE made,, but that of the real truth,,, He gave them choice!
Worshiping God, and replenishing this earth with the coupling of man and woman, just as God intended for us to do is my belief, and my way of life, and this is the way people will have to perceive me! I pray to God for the Salvation of all sinners, which does include me, I am no acceptation, and neither are you... and yes ,,,


GOD MADE US ALL, IN HIS IMAGE! AND THEN GAVE US A CHOICE , FROM THE FIRST MAN MADE, TILL NOW!

God, thank You for my up-bringing, and that I choose to follow You as I was raised to do so, and that my values are of You, and Your Word, amen

John HIcks
Yes I am a Christian, and I will walk into the middle of the ones who I thank need God, and I will love their souls, and I will wittiness unto them of Gods love, adn forgiveness. I will not set up in the stands and be silent,,,, I will work for Him, and believe in Him only, for the rest of my days,, that is my choice, and you must make one also, if you have not! Join me in a loud voice of His love and His works! Again, have a great day , that God made for you, and for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment