Sunday, August 5, 2012

SUNDAY

SUNDAY! I hope are up and having a great day , the day of our Lord,, His "rest" day! and ours, I hope! Being late, I will make it short and not so long this day, and now ,, all in unison,, say "HURRAY, HURRAY" !!! Ha,, might as well have a good laugh , especially when it is on yourself!



Here is a thought for all to ponder today:



“I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. That inspiration of going on , without the knowledge of where ,,,, is faith,, the trust in my Lord to guide me,, so I know, with this faith, it will be a good place, and that He will be with me, where-ever!



John HIcks

Have a great God's day, and take Him with you where-ever you decide to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment