Thursday, August 23, 2012

THE GREAT THING IN YOUR LIFE?

THURSDAY! Good morning friends! I pray that yu have had a great nights sleep, and are up and off to your work, play, or just setting around and resting... and that,, in all you do this day,,,, just stop for a few minutes, only a few,, or more if you want,,, have a little talk with God, and while you are talking , asking, please don't to forget to say a "Thank You For My All" , right before your say , "amen"!

THE GREATEST THING IN MY LIFE!

What are YOUR greatest thing that has happened in your life? Mine is teh day I gave my life to God, and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior! If this is not your greatest, then you need to stop right where you are and rethink the question, and your answer,, and if you have not accepted Him,,, then while your are stopped,,,,, do so... and the I pray our answe is the same as mine!
God has "Greatest Times" in His living also,,, and one of those is watching & hearing Jesus accepting those souls that cry out to Him, and accept Him...

God, I pray that all answers are,,, the day they called out to your Son , and accepted Him and You for their salvation! Thank You, God for all I have, amen

John HIcks
Just a servant, and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment