Friday, August 17, 2012

OUT OF THE EAST!!

TGED-TGIF- YES! IT'S FRIDAY! Workers off for the week-end, and "Football Fans", it's back!!! For those that are not, I apologize.. but yes I am,, and yes, with coffee in hand, I will start looking for when my teams will play,, I must admit , I am a Football watcher!
But, I have grown to where I can leave it for something more important, such as work for God, and work for my wife, then a choice of mine? or children, and grandchildren,,oh well being last is better than being nothing!,,, Ha!! I come in a long last on that "who's who" here! ( And of course, I like it! Believe it or not!!)
May all of you have a great day, given by God , and given by His choice, and what you do with it, is by your choice!

A GATHERING IS COMING , OUT OF THE SKIES OF THE EAST!

Yes, the time will come when you will hear the thunder, and as you look to the east, there will be , whether it is dark or light, a brighter light,, of a Man on a white horse,, leading a multitude of angels,, millionS, upon millions ,, and that mans name is JESUS! Coming to carry us home,, set us completely free, for those who believe!
We don't know that moment either,, just as the time God decides to turn the switch off on His world.. and how do we deal with this coming, and this turning the switch off?
By accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior, and this is your guarantee to leave this earth, and be Him and His Father in Heaven, for He said so, and folks , I believe every word that man, called Jesus , said , ,, do you?
We know not when that time will come.nor when we will be summoned to Him,, so I say today,, make that choice, and be a good scout(a good Christian), and be prepared, Accept now.. your choice!! To just look at the coming,,, or be a part of it,, and to be picked up by that Man on that white horse, in that

RETURN OF JESUS,, RIDING ON THAT GREAT WHITE HORSE,,, OUT OF THE SKIES IN THE EAST!!!!

God, thank You for your plan of salvation,, Your love for us ,,to make a way,, to overcome death.. amen

John HIcks
Eyes to the East, and while waiting, my knees on the ground, head bowed, with the thanks to my God for His Son, Jesus, and the saving power,,He gave His Son, for you and for me... Are you giving thanks or just about your merry way?? Choice, accept, or reject!, Yes your choice ,and yours alone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment