Wednesday, August 8, 2012

LEANING!

WEDNESDAY! Waking up with a big "thank You God, for being here with me, and another great ole Thank You for being with this Nation, and letting this world still live, for we , and I mean we,, have sinned a lot, and we ask for Your forgiveness, as we start this day.

LEAN!!!

We lean on many things in our life,, and we get disappointed with these things that we lean on,, but we go right on leaning with that "hopeful trust " ... but lean we do! I know you will say,, "No,, I do not lean on anything or anyone!", but search your mind,, and then re-ask..
Our Lord and Savior was crucified on a cross,, and from all the pictures I have seen , and the one I picture in my mind is that Cross was standing as straight as straight can be by any mans eye... and never have I seen it lean, in any direction. Jesus was crucified on this cross,, died for us,, for our sins, for us to have the opportunities for eternal life with the Father,,, and is the symbol of the love of our God,, Jesus was taken from that cross to a tomb,,, sealed , and from that tomb ,, He overcame death,,rose straight up ,,and walked this earth again before He rose to the side of His Father,, our God..
He , just like The Cross He was hung on,,, never leaned from His Father, our God, nor His plan for us from God..no, not one tenth of an inch ,,none. From birth, to death, risen from that death, to life with the Father and us,, Jesus never leaned toward a sin,, nor never leaned or gave in to satan,,, but kept His Father at the top of His reason and His love ... Straight forth to Him.
I ask again,, who do you lean on,, what is stout enough to hold your sins, and the sins of this world? Is it a person of here .. a thing,, or do you reach out to the only one, Jesus,,, and lean,,,,

LEAN,, ON THE EVERLASTING ARMS OF JESUS CHRIST???

lORD , My prayer today is that we all be ourselves, and follow Your Son,, not others , not other things, and not the love of ourselves, but that of you, and only You.. amen

John HIcks
Still standing,,but with a lean,, if you look at my heart,, it is in the direction of my Lord and Savior,, Jesus ,,, what direction are you leaning to?????

No comments:

Post a Comment