Friday, August 10, 2012

TURN or BURN!

TGED-FRIDAY! Thanking God for the rain,,, in two weeks , we have had a total , by my gauge 5" total! Last night , almost 2.5 inches.. we are blessed here,,, now I pray that God will send rain to the barren land of the mid west... and close those cracks with water... As we awake , let's all do a prayer marathon for these farmers, it is their income, and their living, and also ,,, our living,, so prayer for them, is a prayer for ones-self, right? Have a great Friday, another one of Gods' great days!

Prayer Request: for Wanda Carraway's Uncle Frank Bailey, and her cousin, Doug Mixon, both are fighting cancer, please pray for them both!

TURN or BURN!

I read this on Perry Livingstons posting on FB, and I knew right then and there , this was the "Thoughts for This Day"...... Here is the test, if you have the guts to take it,,or are you already to familiar with it to do it , ever again. Light a match, blow it out , touch the end of your finger quickly,,, now ,,,, make a decision, do I want this for an eternity, and 1,000,000 millions times hotter? Well , if your answer is NO!,,,, then you, need to make some arrangements, if you have not already made them, and it is not with the funeral director,, but the following arrangements to stay "cool", and that is to ACCEPT THE LORD JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR!
The above heading is so simple,, why does anyone miss it, even those who think practicing Christianity in public is not the cool thing,, or it is not political correct? Well those , my friends are going to burn,, not by my word , but the word of God,,, for God is now, present , and to be practiced at all times.. sooooo


TURN or BURN!
(Thanks Perry, for such a bold statement!)

God, I pray, all will turn, and I also pray, mercy on those who do not have the sense to turn.amen

John HIcks
Thankful for my Jesus, and I said now, and for all times, Yes, He is my Savior, I accept Him, I profess Him, and I invite you to do the same, and stand by me with Him, and all who believes in Him... your choice,
"To Turn, or Burn".

No comments:

Post a Comment