Friday, January 6, 2012

YOUR PLACE OR HIS?

FRIDAY! TGIF! Even retirees, rich, poor,, employed, unemployed...we all reach for this day,, the one before the week-end, why? I know for the employed,, but the rest,, maybe it is the idea of visitation time... or just can't get over the old, old days of manufacturing,, and the upcoming day of rest... I think , it really is the upcoming day of rest,, the time in which we get to celebrate our Lord in any way we choose... what about you.. your ideas of this leaning forward during the week , till evening time of this day,,, Friday?


Today, a little humor to start your day, from Christine,,, Quick thinking by a senior citizen,, when stopped by a young patrol officer , an 83 year old woman gave him an ear to ear smile when he asked her "Do you know you were speeding?" and replied "Yes, but..... I had to get there before I forgot where I was going". The officer put his ticket book away, and bid her a good day...
We all need to smile each day. so now you give yourself, that ear to ear smile!



If people love me, they will obey my teacing. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make our home with them,,, John 14;23

God wants to be your dwelling place..... He has no interest in being a weekend getaway or a Sunday bungalow..He wants you under His roof now, and always.. For many , this is a new thought.. We think of God as a diety to discuss.. not a place to dwell.. But our Father wants.... to be the one in whom "we live and move and have our being(Acts17"28 NIV). Now , you must make a choice make a choice as to where you want to dwell, all the time... not a "temp" place , when you need or just decide to! understand?

YOUR PLACE OR HIS PLACE?

Lord , please us me as your dwelling place, 24/7.. and come into all who reads this and calls out.. come to them also,, for I know you will,, amen

John HIcks
I had rather be with my Lord each day, than be in the most exotic places of this world.... and try to be as humble as I can,, to Him... and to my fellow man.. who do you want to spend your days with? Think hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment