Thursday, January 26, 2012

KICK A DOG/ KICK A CHRISTIAN!

THURSDAY! I close my eyes with, "thank you Lord, for this day",, I open my eyes in the morning as I awake, and "I thank the Lord for this day, to come!" When you consciously blink, and your heart beats, and you take a breath... things God gives to you automatically, that you may live. Is He not the greatest! I think so! So why not more "thanks" given,,? Something to think about..right?

Prayer Requests: For all those who do not know the Lord, and have not come forward and accepted Him
For our nations leaders... that they open their eyes, and see other than greed, and themselves!

KICK A DOG,, KICK A CHRISTIAN!

This is hard to write this morning, for I am going to quickly compare a dog and a Christian! Are you ready? First, I want you to go out and find your dog.. kick him/her... walk off ,,, come back tomorrow, bend down and call your dog to you... It will come running to you ,, wagging its' tail with a heart full of love,, forgetting and forgiving your kick...
Second, find a Christian,, kick him /her, real hard.. and don't worry, you won't have to wait until tomorrow for the results....but after today's' results,, come on back tomorrow anyway, and see if he/her comes running up to you smiling, with hand out, a hug in their arms?
Now, by our Lords' word, we are to be forgiving as Christians,,, and yes , me included, if we could be more like the good little ole dog... maybe, just maybe,,, we could be two things,, more at peace,,,, and better Christians.

What do you think about this ? Yes, I know,, no one wants to be compared to a dog! But if the collar fits?

Lord, thank you for caring for us,, and I pray that we all become better Christians... for we are weak, You are strong... amen..

John HIcks
Working to be a better witness , and a better example of a Christian! Will you join me in the fight against sin? Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment