Saturday, January 14, 2012

ARMED,, BEWARD DEVIL!

SATURDAY! If you live where it is cold,, and you wake up with a warm and toasty house,, lights, food to eat,, clean water to drink,,, air to breath...then praise your God for it.. and then think of those who do not!
Now, after praising God for what you have,,, can you ask Him for this same thing for all others of this world? and give some of yours to them? Well? Is it that hard to give up , just a little?

Prayer Request: Mary Lee's mother in law,, who was taken to Columbus Hospital, yesterday for emergency bladder surgery,,pray all goes well, and she also gets well..

ARMED,,,DEVIL BEWARE!

Yes, I am armed, and I am on the hunt,, the hunt for satan, & all his followers...to hunt them down in what-ever form they decide this day to use...I am sworn to my commander-in-chief,,, God,,and His top General,,called, "The Savior",, named Jesus, to do my utmost to provide testimony, and be an example, and stand tall under attack,,and let His word prevail,,, over all...
I am armed with a Bible(His word), His conviction of love, safety from sin and satan,with only faith as my shield.. and both, God and the Son within , and surrounded by Their love...
I ask all,, will you pick up your sword,,go on this hunt with me? It will be for a life time in this life,,no let up,,no rest..for satan works hard , and dirty at all times, so will you ,work hard, and long,,, just keeping God's word, and being strong with every step you take... now again, I ask , will you hunt with me?? and I ask , can you ask to be anymore armed than that above? Once, you say yes,, you are

ARMED,,AND devil BEWARE!

Yes, I join the hunt,,God,,,and I ask all who reads this,, will pick up their sword,,,and march forward with your word in heart, hand, and in mouth...amen

John HIcks
Boots on,, ready to march, sword of God in hand,, ready for combat,,how about you,.,made up your mind yet? Don't wait until you have been captured.....Arm yourself now, and join God's Army!

No comments:

Post a Comment