Monday, January 9, 2012

EASY?

MONDAY! Hey, open those eyes today to God first,, life second... for He is the one who has made each of those days, and will be the one who will make all the rest.. so do one thing as you open those eyes.. give Him the glory, and the praise, for one,, waking up,, two, in a free nation, and blessed more than you and I can ever imagine! Glory to The Father!

Prayer Request: For all those in need of You , Lord, in what ever way the need.

EASY?

Is it easy being a Christian? No! Why,, I believe it is two things,, one,,,we don't have the amount of faith to just waltz through this life... if we did, it would be like falling off a log!,, two,, I believe "man" has given satan too much of a reign over this world.. How do we reverse this trend? First ,pray for strength, and He will give it to us, be a Christian up front, in public, and testify more and in public... and whether you like him or not,, but like the stand a young quarterback did on national t.v.,, stopped, knelled , bowed his head,, and continued to do it when the analyzes scold him, and laughed,, he still continued to do it..and I honor this young man... and like him ,,, other young people are turning to.. a real future,,,habit forming with a happy ending.. not the ending of a dark death from the substances of this world, but the future of sunshine by the one who made this world...
So, all in all,, not much this day, but in actually,, a lot, the call out to all who reads this,, to have and give "faith",, the faith of the testimony from your mouth to others,, public, and daily... not professing it is easy... but I do profess it!,,,, No matter how hard the climb, nor how high the cliffs,, I know my safety rope is tied to the one, the only real Savior of my life ,and yours.. Jesus!So will you join me in the quest to spread the word of God to all we see.. not matter how tiring it seems,, and I know, and you know, it will be rewarding,, but folks it will not be

EASY! NOT BY A LONG SHOT!

Lord, I ask you for the strength of my mind, and my tongue, and my complete body,, to profess loudly, and openly,, of your love, your saving power, and Your hi-way to eternity,, with the want of nothing.. forever and ever,.amen

John HIcks
I talk , until I know people want me to just shut up,, but sometimes, I wish we could all talk ,, more on the Lord,, and for that part of my talk,,, no, I will not shut up.. and yes,, you cannot make me.. for with God I stand,,, just who are you standing next to... maybe before you answer this,, you think about it first, then answer... for choice is hard,, nothing in life is easy, but the love of God to you... is as easy to Him as falling off a log! Are you doing a balance act.. or are you on firm ground?

No comments:

Post a Comment