Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SALUTE!

WEDNESDAY! A day of wonder! You have awaken, you are up, already you have received two gifts from God. One is life, two is Him, there with you, ,, Now a decision for you! Do you just walk on from the bed, or do you ask Him to come , and be with you,,,today, and forever,, for now is the time to make that choice..will you ask Him to come along with you, or will you just walk off ,, alone?

Prayer Thanks: Christy Langston Hicks God has been sooooo good to me... completed my last and final surgery and doing very well... I owe Him everything for taking care of me and my family through this... should go home today!
Ben, and Stephanie Durham,, Birth of little Caroline, She is beautiful!
Me,, the orthopedic doctor gave me good news,, my thumb is healing, no bandages,, keep clean, plenty of air,, watch closely, come back in three weeks, praise God!

GOD IS SO GOOD!

I SALUTE !

This is short,,, what has happen to the salute to the singing of our National Anthem of our American Flag? I watched the pro games,,, not half of those "over -paid" athletics,, & maybe 1/3 of the audience have their hands over their hearts, to salute this Flag of our United States of America,, & one game just started,, with no singing of our National Anthem,, at all...is their time so precious?
It is time we started showing the respect of our Flag,, stop those burning it, no matter the law,,, this is OUR country,, so just pack them up "the flag burners), and send them to Iran,, then they can have what they want , what ever that could be & offer all those who can't even salute , a sling, to hold up their lazy arms over their hearts ,when they hear that great old glorious song start.."Oh can you see....) and oh yes , be sure and put your hand over your heart! I am through,, enough is enough,,, I just hope and pray,, you are all in the category of ,,

YES, I DO SALUTE!

Lord, thank You for our country,, and I ask , may we keep it? Amen

John HIcks
I am an American,, single word,,, for ALL that is an AMERICAN citizen here,,, YOU ARE AN AMERICAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment