Friday, January 27, 2012

"SPECK"

FRIDAY- and as I awoke, I smelled the coffee,,, I thought, just how great can this be, a small "speck" on His planet "earth"... one planet of His , in millions that is His,, yet, He awoke me, this little speck,,, and as soon as I took that conscience breath,, started giving me,,,my wants... first , the opening of my eyes,, then my coffee! Do you know of anyone else that can do this.. or wants to do this , and is so powerful to do the things such as control the Universe, but is able to stop, and give love,,, to not just this speck,,but to other specks,, that out number the grains of sand on the beaches of this world... Now this is great! The greatest of love that I can ever imagine! How about you? Do you know of a greater love than His? What did He do for you ,"speck", this morning?

Lord , the above is enough to shout about for now,, I pray that all of the "specks" of this world will come to You, through Your Son, Jesus, and not only give thanks..but give their heart and soul , back to where it came from in the first place.. You. amen

John HIcks
Servant of One,, You?

No comments:

Post a Comment