Sunday, January 22, 2012

HOLDING ON!

SUNDAY! As I open my eyes this morning, I first thank my Lord for the day, then,,,I smell the coffee,, and as I have said a thousand times+,, This is my first "have to do", as my feet hit the floor..and again I thank God for the pleasure and the company in drinking it with,,, and that is all of you as I write these "thoughts"! May all of you be as blessed as I am,,, this day!

HOLDING ON!

What are you holding on to in this life,,, what do you have, if things start breaking up,, money?, insurance?, friends?, relatives?, faith ? Most go through this life with an attitude of,, all is well ,or all will be well. We seem to not receive warnings very good, we see ourselves as un-stoppable, unbreakable, so when we do break,, who do we turn to ?
Yes, that is usually when we always turn to God in emergencies,, but turn to cool things when all is well,, and we should enjoy life ,,,but we should have Him with us in ALL we do.. My Granddaughter wrote something about "Duct Tape".. back in January of 2010.
Re-quote: She wrote: "Duct Tape is like the force(Star Wars, remember the force?) It has a light side, it has a dark side, but it holds the world together." We have that also,, a light side, and a dark side,, which one we show is our choice,, and when we have both we have to do a lot of praying,, but we don't need to use "Duct Tape" , for we have something better to hold us together,, better than the ole faithful "Duct",, that is Jesus Christ, He never stops holding,, and He keeps us on the light(right) side,,, so who are you

HOLDING ON TO!!!!

LORD, thank You for grabbing hold of us when we call out to You , and holding us together,, with Your arms. amen

John HIcks
I have Jesus as my "Tape", He is always there holding on,, never letting go.. What brand do you use to hold yourself together????? Duct tape or Jesus Tape?

No comments:

Post a Comment