Sunday, January 29, 2012

I AM NOT ASHAMED!

SUNDAY! As you awake this morning,, leave all of your hurts, hatereds, behind you,, start your new day, and your new life, with a new clean attitude..of love, forgiveness, and love of your living
God! Is that too much to ask for?

I AM NOT ASHAMED!

Webster defines: ashamed- feeling guilt,, embarrassed.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth" (Romans 1:16). No matter what you have done, if you trust and believe in Jesus,, He will save you. "for whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Romans 10:13). Believe, means also to testify,, not hold back,, but spread the word,, be as Paul,, the one who claimed to be the chief of sinners.. a tax collector,, hated by all,, converted as he walked on the road to Damascus,, saved by the Grace of God,, and went forth ,,,"un-ashamed" of his new conviction of Christ,, his words spoken with faith,, and head held high,, eyes on the people, looking them straight back ,, completely un-ashamed!
Saved? Testify? Talk to others? Stand with the Cross? Stand with Jesus? Stand for God? Against satan , and all sin,, not just convenient sin?
The answer you give must be the answer of non-ashamed conviction.. which is it,, for God or not? We all need to get off our butts of self righteousness, and start our own personal crusades for our Lord and Savior, and be a "Jesus Person" and speak up and never again

BE ASHAMED!

"If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels". Luke: 9:26

Almighty God,, I ask that we all stand tall,, with the face of Jesus in our eyes, our hearts and on our tongues and we speak of Him and You with all the gusto we can muster.. with no shame at all... amen

John HIcks
Yes ,, in my time of long ago,, I have turned my head , when I should have kept it straight,, but now I will never turn it again,, for I am proud to be a Christian,,, and I will say it,,, out loud , where others and all can hear,, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment