Friday, January 13, 2012

FALL DOWN

FRIDAY! After today's work , Y'all will have arrived! Yes, I said y'all , for I felt like everyone took the same person along with them that I did and did not slid to this w/e alone! You did ask Jesus to come along with you ,,didn't you? I ask for His side by side each day..so if you didn't, excuse me for being ignorant of why not? Will you tell me why you went alone? Oh me! This is one time I also pray for no replies, which means all took Him with them!

Prayer Request: For all those in need of God, that they ask for Him to come within, and that we all live like He wants them to!

FALL DOWN!

I ask all to fall down upon their knees this day.. and not fall through the hole of the devil... for he has made so many trip places to make you fall...and when you fall for him,, there is no hand nor foot catches..to grab hold of..only tunnel like whir-wind fall,,,down, down,,hotter and hotter as you fall..BUT their is one way to avoid these "devil traps"...and that is to fall first to your knees,, accept Jesus as your Savior,, God as your ONLY God. When this is done,, the holes of satan, are covered, with Him ,as your manhole ,,covered,,, and you walk straight up,, eyes up,, with no worry of falling,, and being burn,,but you must first come to Him... will you ? before you come to the trip line.. and

FALL DOWN, DOWN, DOWN?

Lord, I pray all come to You,,,before they step into that empty hole, with nothing but fire to land on,,amen

John HIcks,,,have found my God , and my Savior,,and I know, by faith , they are with me, and all things that happen,,well ,they are for a cause ,,bigger than I,,and not questioned by me.. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment