Sunday, January 15, 2012

LISTENING, TO HIM ONLY!

SUNDAY! God's Day!, so give Him credit for what you have ,,,not beg for what you don't have! Change is good!.... , And yes , most of us need this change, badly!

Not Me , But Him!

Today , just simple words from Larry King,,,

"I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening."

and listening, I will do... to the words from my Lord,, You too can hear from Him also , if you will just close your eyes, meditate,, have faith, and open your heart and mind,,He will surely enter,,like a cool breeze of summer...try it, and you might be surprised,, so sit back,,,,

isten to Him,,listen real close,,!

Lord, open my ears to Your word,, not mine,, nor anyone else, but only You, and to all who reads this,, open theirs also..amen

John HIcks
Servant only to Almighty God...who do you serve this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment