Sunday, January 8, 2012

WASH MY MOUTH OUT!

SUNDAY! Now is the day.. to open those eyes, relax and do nothing that is called work! Unless the ox is in the ditch,, kick back, and enjoy the day of rest! He did, and told us to do the same.. so me,, hey at 70-.. don't take a lot of convincing,, that is why I believe I have a recliner.. but sometimes,, I feel like maybe all the other six days.. too many stay in those recliners of kick back on passing on the "WORD",, of the ONE , who gave them these other six days, just like He gave you today.. get the point? Do you feel it? Then show it! ALL SEVEN DAYS!

Prayer Request: Today, is the first time I can really recall, that I have asked for a prayer request for a church...but I had a couple come by yesterday, and we spent some hours together talking about God.. what a good time that was! They are starting up a new church, it is called "Open Range Cowboy Church", in relations to the same in Ellis Cty. Tx. , and these two said on their opening day,, they filled the little church with 100,,, and with no running water, no facilities,, only two small heaters,, praise be to God!

WASH MY MOUTH OUT!

When I was a child, I had my mouth washed out with soap by my mother, and it never hurt me.. but sure did teach me how to wag my tongue.. even though it took a lot of washing, and then later in life, the thoughts of her doing it.. If you have never had this pleasure,, believe me,, it was not refreshing..for usually,, after mouth washing... there was usually the switch treatment... but you know what,, my mother knew what was good for me, for she relied on the word of God,, not what the local sheriff or the goody two shoes of town thought.. she did what was right in raising her young-ins.. for none of the above showed to help her pick her cotton.... yes, and each time the church doors open,, she was there,, WITH, her children,,, each of them.. and she believed in the Lord. for we did not go there to be seen,, but to worship...
When I hear the words of young children in public places.. especially check out lines, or even in the aisles of a store, on the streets.. and the ages of 10 to 18,, are sometimes completely filthy... and now hold on to your seats.. I hear men, from that 18 to ...... using that same language, those same suggestive actions,, with all their friends hanging on, or their sweetie...all trying to impress the ones around them.. well, here is what I think,,, first ,their mother should have used more soap,, and maybe we need to take a rag, a bar of soap, and a little water bottle, and drag a few over and give them a mouth washing,, and we could then talk about it in jail... but ..... I guess,, and know,, at least we should comment to them,, just a word of , "I don't care to hear that language , in front of me , nor my family"..and also a word of "And neither does God!".
We need more God in our language,, our everyday language, quit buying these dirt songs, these dirt reading material, turn off the dirt on the computers, and start writing, singing, and posting, the good things,, that come out of our mouth.. and quit turning your head to avoid ,,, lets all start a "gargling of the Lords Word",,, and spit His words, and help spit the devil out of theior vocabulary! Will you speak up,, will you be with me in

WASHING OUT THE MOUTHS OF THOSE WHO USE THE DEVIL TO SPEAK!

WITH THE SOAP OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRISTS' WORD?

Lord, I pray that You give us the tools within our brains to fight those words of insult to You, that are used, not only in private, but in public. Give us the words to combat these. amen

John HIcks
One who will stand, one who does say something,, give the looks,, will you join me,, we may be few, but once started , we will be many, for He will give us the tools to do..not to undo His word, and the speech He loves to hear , not cry over , for I know there are tears in Heaven, from God, Jesus, Angels ,, and a lot of parents. and grandparents.. how are the eyes of your love ones... today... when you talk?

No comments:

Post a Comment