Tuesday, January 3, 2012

YES , WE WORRY!

TUESDAY! Up and atta 'em ,,,this very cold morning here in Yatesville, Georgia,, it 30 degrees here,, and I know it's cold in other places,, probably lower north of here, and warmer down there in Fla. also...but all warmed up, when I heard two things this morning.... my wife coming down the hall way,, uttering something, that I finally interpreted ,,, it's cold and is the coffee ready? Heaters red with heat, coffee was just about ready to pour,, and it was just about to turn to 4:45 a.m. God is good,, to give us a time of bonding, even as we wake ,, to start the day,,, with Him,, I said WITH HIM! Now who was you going out in this cold with,, this day? Here , take Jesus with you,,,for that real warmth,, an everlasting warmth,, as you brave the elements of your area,,, where ever you are, God Bless You All !

YES,,,WE WORRY!

We worry. We worry about IRS and the SAt and the FBI ... We worry that we won't have enough money, and when we have money, we worry that we won't manage it well. Honestly, now , would He teach you to walk , just to watch you fall? Would He be nailed to the Cross for your sins and then disregard your prayers?
come on,,,, is scripture teasing us when it reads... "He has put His angels in charge of you to watch over you wherever you go" Psalm 91:11?

I DON'T THINK SO EITHER!

Lord, thank You for our Angels ,that You have watching over us,, with you in the overall tower of a watchful eye, answering our trillions of prayers, by the minute,,, and still after all our greed of asking and worrying,, you still LOVE us,, more than anything else... thank You Lord,, for being my GOD! amen

John HIcks
Yes, I worry too,,, even when we are told not to.. but I guess it is not only human,, FOR our lack of faith.. but one thing I do not worry about , and that is who is beside me at all times.. do you know who walks with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment