Thursday, January 12, 2012

OUR BLESSINGS!

THURSDAY! As my eyes blink to the open position this waking morning, my feet hit the cold floor, and I rush to stand with backside to the heater... I smile,,,as my wife nudges me from my place.... and say to myself ,,WOW! How God works so early,, and gives us so much, so quickly,,, from sleep, to another day's waking!

OUR BLESSINGS!

Today,, why not stop, and as ole saying goes,,,count our blessings! Surely, you have time? No one can be that rushed... to even think , "I will do that,,,yes I will,, but not right now,,later, or this evening"..but I ask ,,,"why not right now?" HE NEVER WAITS!
It is not hard, it is not time consuming, makes you humble(Yes)...and it lets God know that you do indeed
know that you are aware of His blessings...and I used plural, for I know,, no matter how bad life has treated you in the past, and right now.. God has given each of us blessings,,,and plural,,means,,, yes,, more than one!
So will you? Stop, count,,, and give thanks,,, this moment,, now is as good as anytime? I have, and will again
stop, and count my

BLESSINGS

Lord, Thank You for all you have given me , and what you are about to give me..amen

John HIcks
As I count my blessings,,I realize ,,, I have gotten much, much more,,, than I have given! How's your count coming? Who is ahead in your life,, You or Him? No reply needed,, I already know!

No comments:

Post a Comment