Monday, October 18, 2010

THROW OUT YOUR ANCHOR

Monday- Welcome to Monday, and I hope all had a great W/E. May all take off on this weeks journey with a great attitude,,, that life is great, and be thankful for every second of it.. and be thankful to God for it all...Have a great Monday!




THROW OUT YOUR ANCHOR!

Is your life afloat? Are you just drifting along through the water? Well , don't just keep on floating,, call out ! Call out for Jesus , and ask Him to pull you in , to the salvation dock of Life Eternal and drop your anchor there with Him . Yes , He will save you , set your rudder of life straight for that dock and show you the good life with Him, and all you have to do is call out,, and He will throw out

YOUR ANCHOR OF LIFE,,,, ETERNAL!


Almighty God, thank You,, for giving us our Lifeguard and Anchor of Life,, Jesus Christ... amen



John HIcks

I have thrown out my SOS request , and have received my answer,, He has come to my rescue and led me to that dock and dropped the Anchor of Life , there. life with Him! Come join me at the dock of life with Him , will you?



Sorry for being late on the thoughts today,, but , believe it or not, I slept until 7:00 a.m. , wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment