Friday, October 22, 2010

IN GOD WE TRUST!

Friday--TGIF- Let's all get up and out for the a great day of fun and sun! For , today, I am gonna let my little light shine! I am gonna let my Jesus shine for all to see,, I am gonna wear Him everywhere I go, to let all see me and Him together! Take Him with you too, and shine on buddy , shine!

Prayer Request: For the city of King , N.C, who has had the Christian Flag, banned from their war memorial,, and for the men who at this time stand guard over this memorial of our fallen soldiers there.. may the flag be restored in memory to these great vets!


IN GOD WE TRUST!

This statement seems to be on the slide downhill.. You say, oh no! I have God with me more and more. You may be carrying Him in your pocket or in your purse, for this nation is going quickly to the side of satan.. How can I be so sure? Few things that is right in front of your nose, and mine. The churches, some are to the "don't get too involved" , more people are "don't say anything,, it is politically incorrect,, and no it might hurt ones feelings, or their heritage! Well,, you say I don't support all of these radical things,, you must, for the non-believers are gaining, and let me tell you ,, gaining FAST!..
In my day, yes my day, the 50's , have been sighted as the most tranquil of all times of all existence. Hard to believe? Yes it is, for the atomic age had come about.. but controlled for peace, to stop imperialism.. and it did.. BUT, as I went to school, we opened with two things, and we did it with pride.. the pledge of allegiance,, and a prayer. NO ONE COMPLAINED,, we had put God in charge of all.. we were a full pledged Christian Nation.. doors were left open,, kids played in open yards, little girls could play outside,,, big girls could walk to town or to their neighbors, yes all this and no guards,, just the local peace officers, riding around after the real criminals.. not the citizen who was working hard to pay the way.. yes the common people were the nation,, then.
What about now? First,, no prayer in schools, no form of religion in schools or government building, no prayer at local school events,, children murdering parents,, parents murdering children,, Yes banned are our most important treasures,, banned on public land,, BUT NOT ON OUR OWN LAND! WAKE UP AMERICA! First prayer publicly, then the Bible readings publicly, no religion in state building, no cross' on the side of the roads, and now the latest,, no Christian Flags at memorials of the Military that gave their lives for our country.. what is wrong with the people of this nation? Have they forgotten? That they were built by and will only survive by the one and the only one that matters, our God and we need to revive this message to the head of our homes, and our nation.....the one that reads

IN GOD WE TRUST!

God, I pray that You will remain as leader over this great nation, YOU have given us,, and may we stand up and praise You for it all.. amen

John HIcks
I stand for this nation, that it was built by God.. and I profess that belief in public,, and I am not afraid ,, nor am I ashamed,, is there others who will stand , before it is too late to have the land to stand on?

No comments:

Post a Comment