Tuesday, October 12, 2010

THE BLISTERNING TRUTH!

Tuesday-look around you this day,, pick out all the good things you see ,, for God has designed it for you.. He gave you the tools to help make it,, now just what in the heck did you do with yours? Use them,, of throw them away, look real hard!

THE BLISTERING TRUTH!

Yes, I have been real concerned with some things I have seen, in my community and around the U.S. I see it in person, in the paper, the news.. comments that are not the correct actions of people and their stand for Jesus,, and not standing for Jesus,, in reality. I ask this morning, in a short and sweet delivery of these thoughts,, do you stand tall,, speak out firm and loud, no waiver, no making excuses,, ready to defend God to the end,,,, not worried about what someone else will say, do, or point the finger at.. will you and do you stand up for Jesus,, and the Father ? Really? Stop,, ask yourself, and answer yourself truthfully.. are you afraid of peer-pressure, or not?

TALK WITH THE BLISTERING TRUTH OF GOD AND STAND FAST! OR

Be blistered later.. stand up,,,stand up , all who reads this,,, is my prayer, and my cry.. amen

John HIcks
I stand firm,, I ask all who read this, stand with me for Jesus, God, and deny satan at all costs.. time is of essence!
Will you answer this e-mail? I will give the number who answer on tomorrows thoughts... God Bless America and God Bless all of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment