Wednesday, October 6, 2010

TEMPTATION/TEMPORARY

Wednesday-Today is of course "hump" day of the week. How high have you built your slide? What are your expectations for the week-end? Are they so high that you could almost forfeit the next two days? If the answer is yes... then you need to stop right there , at the top,,, before the slide starts, and re-access your goals in this life, for if you are wishing away any days, then you are traveling alone,,, You need a companion of interest,, how about Jesus, slide with Him not only today, but everyday... Have a nice slide! Slow and easy, and enjoy the days!

PRAYER REQUEST: For Phyliss Franklins' mother, "Babe", who fell and broke her arm and wrist.. she is in a lot of pain, and is going under an operation ,, please pray for God to give relief of the pain, and sucess on the operation, and that Babe may be back home and at ease real soon..

TEMPTATION! TEMPORARY

Temptation: encourage, or draw into a foolish or wrong course of action.
Temporary: lasting for a limited amount of time.
satan: temptation to the fullest, and only temporary in promises , except for one, a trip to hell , if you accept
him.. then that becomes a fact.. and is forever..
Jesus Christ: is not temptation , for satan could not even tempt Him,, He is the real deal, the real thing, and is not temporary , but everlasting, and if you accept Him, so are you..Now that is a fact!

Now that you have had your "word lesson" for today,, you must pick one of the words to take through this day and seven more with you , ever where you go,,, did you hear me, everywhere you go... so pick, for what you will be comfortable with, for the rest of your life and eternity.. kinda extends the seven days, huh? Well , go ahead and pick,, your "choice".. go for it!!!

God, I pick your son to travel with me always, and I thank you for giving Him for my salvation, and also for the salvation of all who are reading this today, thank you for each one of them.. amen

John Hicks
I walk with my Lord every step I take.. sure, I slip,, I fall,, but Jesus is always there to pick me up, set me straight, and then send me on my way.. just a slight step behind me,, always. Who do you have walking behind you, besides your shadow?

No comments:

Post a Comment