Thursday, October 14, 2010

SURRENDER , SURRENDER ALL

Thursday-If you walked in Gods place,, would you keep us,, or let us go? Be thankful ,, He is doing the walk!


SURRENDER,, SURRENDER ALL

In war,, of any kind,, this is the what you do when you are being beaten,, can find no way out,, doomed if you don't... people dying all around you,, falling all over you.. yes,, you holler loud and clear, raise the white flag.. I surrender , I surrender all..... louder,, you want the other side to hear you loud and clear.. don't shoot, don't kill, I raise my hands, my arms to you,, yes I surrender all.
That is war,, yes! War of this world? Not necessary , how about the war within yourself,, the one of God or satan? Yes , that war! This is the most important war in your life, and why it is going on,, you walk, talk, and sleep, with the firing of all the ammo of satan.. he is trying to get that "life hook" to grab into you , and pull you in to him for life,, then eternity.. and even thought you see the smoke and flames on the rope of sin,, you do not dig in your heels.. you do not jump into the foxhole of the Lord.. you do nothing, until the end, and then as you fall into that pit of hell-fire, screams of pain, that just will never go away.. think,,, never! Do you think satan will hold you in his arms, comfort you , after you make the "pit fall"? No way,, his job is done to his satisfaction.. he has done what he has set out to do,, take you to hell for ever and ever.. Now , don't you want to stop the war, and raise the flag of truth, throw out the lifeline,, throw Him your soul , your life, your heart, to the top General of all armies,, the commander in chief of Heavens armies,, the Son of the Father , our God, the Top, the maker of all , who can even throw satan away and chained him for thousands of years, yes the King of Kings..,MAKE THE "CHOICE",, AND SHOUT, LOUD AND CLEAR, HE WILL HEAR YOU,, I SURRENDER!!! YES JESUS!!!! I SURRENDER!!! TO YOU,

I SURRENDER ,,
I SURRENDER MY ALL !!!!!!!!

God, thank You for the opportunity to come to you, and may all come now,,not later, but now, and I ask forgiveness of all the sin of this world.. amen

John HIcks
Yes , that is the flag of Jesus flying by my side as I go through this life,, flying for all to see, never faltering to the tribute I give Him publicly ,, day and night! When I stumble, He picks me up.. whose flag do you fly today, tonight.. I pray it is the flag of a "cross" , and not the flag of demons.. fly high and mighty Lord,, fly high!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment