Sunday, October 10, 2010

ELEVATOR OF LIFE

Sunday- The Lords Day! "In the long run , the pessimist may be proved right,, but the optimist has a better time on the trip", I choose the trip with Jesus, for I know that He has been proved right, and that He is the best of the best of the trip of life , & He gives you a real way out of it!


ELEVATOR OF LIFE

As you walk on the floor of life, there comes a time that you must choose your life in the beyond. No, I am not crazy,, for I know that life continues after this one, in two places, Heaven and hell. We do not need to let any chance of making that decision pass, we do not know exactly when the time will come when we leave here, and go there. You need to ask Jesus to come into your heart now,, before that time!,,, When you do this, you have made your plan.. and when you are called, and you walk to that "elevator" on the launching pad,,, there will be two buttons.. UP, and DOWN. If you have accepted Jesus Christ,, you don't even have to push a button, for yours will already be on and shinning like the sun,, it will read in real big letters

UP!

God, Thank You for my own personal elevator to You, Your Son Jesus Christ,, I also pray that all who reads this will accept the ride of their life ,,,with Jesus here & to you!.. amen

John HIcks
As I walk through this life, I am positive that my elevator to Heaven has the light of up on it! At times , I wonder if my brain elevator goes to the top,, I know , debatable to some.. Ha! Seriously ,, Make sure your elevator of life is set with the up light on,, for as you go up,,,, the fan comes on and it is cool.. down, no fan!

HAVE A GREAT GOD'S DAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment