Monday, October 4, 2010

SEASONS!

Monday: is here! I hope all of you have a great day,,, remember this, it is impossible to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter, are mutally exclusive and we have the power to choose either!
Seasons!!
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

As I read this , I realized that yes, we are all in different "seasons" of life. And I am fortunate enough to see what season I am currently in! It is a season of newness and all things baby!!! It is a season of love and growth!! This is the season I have waited my entire life for and am so happy to be here! It just makes me want to really take it all in and enjoy this season! I have had my seasons of sadness, anger, tears, and confusion! And I am sure there will be more seasons like those, but for now it is bliss!!! Thank you Lord for this season in my life and thank you for helping me take the time to really appreciate it!! Seasons come and go so quickly! What season are you in? R U taking the time to enjoy it or are you going to look back and wish you had taken the time to enjoy it while you were in that season?


This was written by my daughter,, and it hits home with the seasons,, that she sees now, at a young age, and me reflecting on past seasons,, Take Gods' advantage plan now , and enjoy the season you are in,, I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.. thanks Dana.

God, Thank You for the seasons of joy, love, & Your Grace, that You have given us all, amen

John HIcks
Today, all has been said in "enjoy the seasons" and if you love someone, tell them you love them, need to say I'm sorry, then say I'm sorry,,,,,take care of it now, and then enjoy............

No comments:

Post a Comment