Sunday, October 17, 2010

I AM THERE!

Sunday- Courage doesn't always roar...Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day,, that says,,, I 'll try again tomorrow! Have that little courage, constant in your stance for God,, it does not have to be the roar of "King Lion",, even a little kitten "meow" for the Lord, will do!

I AM THERE!

I want you to close your eyes,,, then pretend that Jesus has come, and is standing in a large green meadow.. He has His hands and arms out, welcoming all of His convicted followers, the ones who have claimed Him , with not exception, but completely above all else.. standing for Him , when no one else would.. yes,,, Jesus giving off that love, that invitation to come , be with Him,, for that complete conviction of faith and testimonies of Him you have shown, during all of your life thus far... I ask of you , that in this beautiful sighting of seeing Jesus in that beautiful green meadow,, did you... by chance,,, see

YOURSELF THERE?

Lord, May I always ask that you be by my side at all times, and when Jesus returns, I ask to be one of His.. and for all who reads this to be by His side also.. amen

John HIcks
Sometimes it takes the closing of ones eyes to really see what is out in front of them.. What do you see in front of you , when you close your eyes? Your "choice"!

No comments:

Post a Comment