Thursday, October 9, 2014

WORLD IN CRISIS!

THURSDAY! And welcome to another of His days, mine and your greatest of gifts, and that is of two things,1. another day on this ,His world, and 2. the chance, if you have not... to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your one and only Savior! Now, I ask all ,,,, have you ever opened any other gift as great as these? Not me! He is my life,,, and my path that I choose to walk,,, and I invite any and all to join me on this road to salvation! Will you? Prayer Requests: John, please add the family of Lawrence Gassett to your prayer request. Lawrence's wife - Teresa, his son - David, daughter-in-law - Dee Gee, granddaughter - Sara Lauren, sister - Agnes Holloway, and brother - James, several nieces and nephews. His funeral is Thurs. at 11:00 at St. Peter the Rock Catholic Church. This from my brother, Frank T. Hicks,,, "I have been selected to go on an Honor Flight for Veterans from the Rochester Area,, to go to Washington D.C.,, to see all the war monuments and memorials. There will be 44 of us and 44 Guardians(Scott, his son, as his guardian) . We fly out on Oct. 18 and return on the 19 to a ceremonial welcome. I'm excited." I would to congratulate Him, and all the 44 other veterans for the show of their service, and pray for a safe round trip, and a great visit at our capital ,,, that they defended! For all those who are facing pain, decisions with doctors, for God knows your name, and what you need, and may His will be that of making you well! USA IN CRISIS? How do we really stand in this , still at this time,, the greatest country in the world? Are we safe,,, from ISIS,,, disease of great concern,,, leaders that are up to the task of standing UP AT ATTENTION, with the real COURAGE to address all of our concerns,,, too much immigration, that is costing us jobs, and money to feed,, while seniors of here ,,, go hungry, do have medical attention,,,, losing more and more medicare,, that they worked for... children going hungry, homeless, moved from one family to another,,, some being molested,, and where is our religions of old? YES RELIGION OF OLD! IT WORKED FOR 200 YEARS, WHY NOT NOW?,,, Now,, how about it LEADERS, from the state officials, to the federal staus,, The House, The Senate, all of the Presidents cabinet members,, and of course OUR PRESIDENT! Are you watching over us,,, or are you JUST STANDING ON YOUR BALCONIES, WHILE THE WATER GETS DEEPER, AND DEEPER? Make a decision LEADERS... as we take on more and more water,,,and consult first , before you make that decision, that of one of prayer to our one and only REAL AND ALIVE GOD, THE MAKER OF ALL..., then make the decision! Of course,,,my opinion, we are already in deep ,, deep trouble! and your opinion? Lord, I pray for our USA, our Allies, and all of this world , and asking for your protection and defeat of satan and all his armies of destruction... amen John HIcks Yes, again, I am opinionated,, and ask for yours,, for I do recognize that this , the USA, is a Nation of Free Speech,, and we must decide who do we believe in, and I choose God over all, first and foremost? Your opinon?

No comments:

Post a Comment