Thursday, October 23, 2014

LOVE ONE ANOTHER, KICK THE DEVIL OUT!

THURSDAY! Thank You God for this day, for without You, there would not be one! Think about this! For our God Created us,, and we should be thankful for our all,,,and we should give Him thanks, and love one another with all our heart and soul.. and respect all of what they believe in, and in turn let them respect you also... and today, I say what I feel , and I say it with God at my side, and so do you, (I hope and pray)... so as I write, if I offend you, then understand, I am not a professor of words, but a servant of God, as you are, whether you want to be or not, but in His way,, His use of you, YOU ARE HIS,,AND DON'T "US" FORGET THIS! Now ,,, have a great day,with Him at your side by request,, not behind you but inside you!! Prayer Requests: Bonnie Burketts D.I.L. who has a severe infection of her stomach limning, and has been admitted to the Culpeper Hospital in Culpeper Va. for intravenous administering of antibiotics... For Tim Jeffas, who has suffered from a second stroke, and is in the hospital.. please pray for his recovery, and God's hand to continue to touch him. Today, I ask for prayer for "Family Love" to refresh itself,, that this prayer be prayed that this family will know that we are all on this earth for such a short time, and to not love one another like God loves us,,, and let no one person intrude upon this love..and for them to reunite with words of "I love you, with all my heart", an this goes for many, many families... Prayer for all the attacks in Canada, and let the USA, know that we are in danger also, pray for our leaders to go to God now, not later! TIME TO KICK THE DEVIL OUT! YES,,, It is time to kick the devil out. It's time for a time out! It's time to take the time to kick the devil out! Out of your thoughts! Out of the things that you will to do! Out of the things you want to do. Our of your words..Out of your emotions! Take a time out,,, and kick the devil out of your life! Know that the devil is under your feet and the only authority that he has is what you give him,, SO, don't let him up,, but give him a big ole kick completely out of your life, and keep that toe ready for re-entry, for he will keep on coming after you, and the only way is to keep on kicking him right back out of your life, and how do you do this? WITH GOD IN YOUR HEART, AND SOUL, AND IN ALL YOU DO...Amen! These thoughts today was put on Facebook by a friend of mine, William McChargue,, and I felt he hit the nail on the head, it is time to kick the devil out, and invite God in!!! Thank you my friend for the reminder,,,, we, me , need to hear this more often , and get some steel toe shoes!!!! God,, thank You for these thoughts, and for Your inspiration of them, and that I believe in You first, and foremost, and I love all,, not their sin but their person... and I pray that Your creation,, called Man,, will love one another and do as You have instructed us to do by Your word given to us to be our path of life, the Bible, and we all will go by these instructions.. amen John HIcks I stand for God,, and I stand on that rock and I will not wavier from Him,, so I have on my steel toed shoes, and that is the word of God,, what do you have on,,, love or hate,, come join me in Love of the World of His, and of Him, and not our selves. I feel like I will get a lot of responses on this , this day, and they are welcome...make the choice of God, over all else!

No comments:

Post a Comment